Small Groups Are A Big Deal At Seattle's Hotel Vintage Park
We're a smaller business hotel, but we think big, especially when it comes to your business meetings and event spaces. If you're looking to create a memorable impression that lasts long after the charts have been put away, our flexible event space infused with Washington wine country ambiance is your go-to asset. Located adjacent to the hotel in the heart of Seattle's business hub, our Tulio restaurant offers the Solaio, an inviting private dining room upstairs that provides 660 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate 60 seated guests or 70 for a reception.
And since busy business people don't live on PowerPoint alone, factor in the stellar regional Italian cuisine of Executive Chef Walter Pisano to impress guests - and bosses. So whether you're planning a roll-up-the-sleeves business roundtable lunch or an intimate wedding that won't leave a dry eye in the house, rest assured, we have your space covered with Kimpton style and support.
Our meetings and event space services and amenities include:
- Creative meeting and event concept planning
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our hotel
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations, PC computer and printer
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel services and amenities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Groups Made Simple - Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks. Learn more »