Hotel Vintage Park's Downtown Seattle Accommodations, Rooms and Suites
Just sleep in Seattle? Nonsense. Our boutique accommodations invite you into a local experience that celebrates Washington wine country. Named for nearby wineries and vineyards, our guestrooms let you drink up all their color and character with richly hued fabrics of red, gold and burgundy, accented with cherry wood furnishings. Your stay will also be paired with our signature boutique ambiance and service that is always stylish and never stuffy.
And since we're Kimpton, rest assured we didn't forget a thing to enhance your trip to Seattle. You'll wake up every day to amenities like complimentary coffee and a daily paper, have access to 24-hour in-room dining and be able to take advantage of the latest guestroom technologies such as flatscreen TV's and Wifi to keep you entertained and connected. Your Seattle vacation is complete with our following services and amenities:
Hotel Rooms & Suites Inspired by Washington Wine Country
- Themed rooms featuring art and décor celebrating local wineries
- Plush pillowtop beds
- Down and hypo-allergenic pillows
- Private mini-bar in all guestrooms
- Flat panel LCD TV's featuring on demand movies & Nintendo (for a fee)
- Premium bath amenities
- Amenities of home including hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, 100% cotton oversized bath towels and fun Kimpton animal print bathrobes
- Each guestroom named and themed after a local winery
To complement your stay we also offer the following additional services at our boutique downtown Seattle hotel:
- Complimentary in-room wireless high-speed Internet access for Kimpton InTouch members
- Nightly wine reception in the hotel's cozy lobby, featuring Washington State wines
- Turndown service upon request
- 24-hour in room dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers and morning coffee & tea service in our lobby
- Overnight shoeshine, same-day laundry service and pressing available
- "Mind. Body. Spa." program including spa services, yoga, Pilates and core strengthening in-room exercise programs
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Wheelchair accessible and non-smoking rooms available
- We are a pet-friendly hotel
- Check in: 3:00 pm, check out: 12:00 pm
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Queen room is approximately 225 - 360 sq ft with 1 queen bed and is located throughout all floors, some with city views.
The King room is approximately 260 - 360 sq ft with 1 king bed and are located throughout all floors, some with city views.
Queen Queen Room:
The Queen Queen room is approximately 300 sq ft with 2 queen beds and is located throughout all floors, all with views along fashionable 5th Avenue.
Double Deluxe Room:
The Double Deluxe room is approximately 360 sq ft with 2 double beds and a queen sofa sleeper, and coffee table / sitting area with chairs. These rooms are located throughout all floors, all with city views.
Queen Queen Deluxe Room:
The Queen Queen Deluxe room is approximately 360 sq ft with 2 queen beds and a queen sofa sleeper, and coffee table / sitting area with chairs. These rooms are located throughout all floors, all with views.
King Premier Room:
The King Premier room is approximately 360 - 400 sq ft with 1 king bed and a queen sofa sleeper, and coffee table / sitting area with chairs. These rooms are located throughout all floors, all with city views.
King Corner Deluxe Room:
The King Corner Deluxe room is approximately 360 - 400 sq ft with 1 king bed and a queen sofa sleeper, Keurig personal coffee maker and coffee table / sitting area with chairs. These rooms are located on the corner of every floor and offer additional windows with premium views toward Seattle's architecturally stunning Public Library, and 5th Avenue.
Located on the 11th / top floor, the Luxury Suite is approximately 700 sq ft and features 1 king four-poster canopied bed. This room features a dual sided fireplace, a 2 person jetted tub - including a TV, coffee table with chairs and sofa, wet bar, personal Keurig coffee maker and a DVD entertainment system in the living room. There is also a fully stocked private bar featuring a selection of Chateau Ste Michelle special selection wines (for a fee).