Hotel Vintage Park: Downtown Seattle's Boutique Hotel
Something special is happening in Seattle. And you're invited. Experience a downtown that buzzes with activities ranging from modern art to world-class sporting events. Seattle is a plugged-in business hub that's home to high-flying names in the corporate world including Amazon, Starbucks, Microsoft and Boeing. And its food and wine scene will leave you thirsting for more. Pair it all with the refined, wine-tinted ambiance of Hotel Vintage Park, Kimpton's Four Diamond service and spoil-you-silly hotel amenities, and you have all the makings of a stay that will leave you speechless for Seattle.
Don't just take our word for it; we were recently named to Travel + Leisure's "Best 500 Hotels in the World" list, putting us in pretty good company and you in the perfect place to make the most of your visit to Seattle with services and amenities that include:
- Named the 2013 Hotel of the Year by the Washington State Wine Commission
- Hosted evening wine hour featuring Washington State wineries
- Acclaimed Tulio Restaurant, Named by Travel + Leisure as Best Italian Restaurant in the US
- High-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Loyalty Program members
- Complimentary onsite fitness center
- Global Business Program rates - starting at 10% off for corporate travel
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Pet-friendly, without size restrictions or fees
- Intimate Downtown Seattle meeting and event space or your special Occasion
- Accessible features
Go explore. We're located in the heart of downtown on 5th Avenue in Seattle's retail and financial center, giving you easy access to highlights ranging from the Washington State Convention and Trade Center to Pike Place Market, the 5th Avenue Theater and the Seattle Waterfront. So whether you're coming to Seattle for business or pleasure, you'll have a front row seat to Seattle's top attractions. More
And being a Kimpton hotel, rest assured you will be wined, dined and wowed whether you're ducking in for a pre-theater dinner at our celebrated, Zagat-rated Tulio restaurant or planning a wondrous wedding or splashy special event. Then there's our nightly wine hour reception, where we specialize in pouring Washington wines, so you can get up close and personal and see what all the fuss is about. So whether you're here for passion or profession, check in with us so you can savor vintage Seattle.